About Preiskel & Co LLP
Clients using Preiskel & Co benefit from practical, relevant and cost-effective advice based on our in-depth industry knowledge.
We work for governments, multinationals and start-ups as well as for leading law firms that turn to us for our specialist industry knowledge.
Our lawyers are all multilingual and advise on matters not just around the world but also on outer space law and issues in the virtual world.
Preiskel & Co provides a one-stop shop for clients with issues in multiple jurisdictions (we have recently advised on matters in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, USA, South Africa, Ecuador, the Bahamas, Israel and Russia).
The International Angle
We understand the challenges of working in different jurisdictions with their particular cultures and ways of doing business. Our multilingual lawyers are experienced in advising on matters across the globe. For example, we have recently advised on matters in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Cyprus, USA, South Africa, Ecuador, Mali, Nambia, Korea, Japan, The Bahamas, Israel and Russia.
In order to provide our clients with services on a global scale, as well as in practice areas additional to our core telecommunications, media and technology practice, our firm has established non-exclusive alliances with a number of leading law firms in various jurisdictions as well as with the top 50 UK firm, Charles Russell.
Our network of alliances provides clients with seamless access to high-quality legal services in many jurisdictions across the globe. All of our alliance law firms have a strong commercial and corporate background as well as significant experience and contacts in their jurisdiction.
Why use Preiskel & Co?
At Preiskel & Co we aim to provide our clients with the benefit of fast, practical, relevant and cost-effective advice based on our legal expertise and understanding of our clients’ business needs.
According to our clients, they like using Preiskel & Co as:
- "They know how to achieve impressive results.”
- Their personal service has to be number one on the list. And their level of pragmatism... they recognise you can interpret law to an extreme - and they align themselves to our business.”
- “I can talk to the partners directly... they understand the commercial aspect of the legal work.”
- “They’re fast. This is very important for us.”
- “They set out the timescale and what they are going to achieve and achieve it.”
- “They are very responsive and helpful we work closely with them. They act quickly and respond well.”
- “Offer competitive hourly rates and innovative pricing structures.”
- “They have an understanding of the mentality, culture and way of doing business here.”
- An independent survey of our clients also found that “without exception, every one of our clients would recommend us again.”
What the experts say
Chambers and Partners (the leading independent research guide) recommends the firm and states:
“This firm understands that one size does not fit all, showing a rare level of pragmatism.”
“Clients praise its lawyers for having a ‘well-balanced, commercial approach to legal work and doing deals...”