Of Counsel and Head of Mediadagreen@preiskel.com
Tel: +44 (0)20 7332 5654
David Allen Green is Of Counsel and head of the litigation and media practices at Preiskel & Co.
David advises on both contentious and non-contentious matters, including in respect of :
- contracts and other commercial law issues;
- media law issues (for both mainstream and social media) such as defamation, copyright, pre-publication risk management, and content liability;
- technology law;
- telecommunications law (including regulatory issues);
- public law;
- the law of public procurement;
- freedom of information law; and
- the law of confidentiality, data protection, and privacy.
David's experience includes being appeal solicitor in the successful appeal of the "Twitter Joke Trial" case, Chambers v DPP  EWHC 2157 (Admin), acting successfully for Sally Bercow against a libel claim threatened by MigrationWatch, and giving evidence on media matters to both the Leveson Inquiry and the Parliamentary joint committee on privacy injunctions.
David was educated at the Universities of Oxford and Birmingham and was called to the Bar in 1999. David then cross-qualified as a solicitor in 2001 and went on to work for leading City law firms and the Treasury Solicitor. David joined Preiskel & Co in 2009.
Lord Justice Leveson, Report into the Culture, Practices and Ethics of the Press
"very good on litigation strategies"
Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa 2013