Preiskel is moderating a high level mobile panel at Capacity Europe in Amsterdam in early November. Daniel is also one of the distinguished judges in the Global Carrier Awards the winners of which will be announced at a gala reception on 4th November.
The mobile insights panel in full is as following:
KEYNOTE PANEL DISCUSSION: MOBILE MARKET INSIGHTS: DEVELOPING AND PIONEERING MOBILE CONNECTIVITY THROUGH HIGH QUALITY NETWORK CAPACITY Mobile data will continue to drive global telecoms revenue supported by higher data usage and increased penetration of smartphones and broadband services. Join leading MNO’s as they discuss key market challenges and highlight challenges and strategic opportunities for the MNO market in Europe.
Ø Overview of the mobile market in Europe and beyond
– Europe’s connectivity race to keep up with Asia and the US
– reviving the neccesary infrastructure investments through an industry-friendly regulatory agenda
Ø Mobile backhaul in the context of content and OTT service providers
– helping MNOs tackle the OTT challenge
– the role of the carrier in delivering high QoS network delivery
Ø Mapping out the future of voice
– the status of VoLTE in Europe and the rest of the world
– the uptake and benefit of an IPX migration and its role in enabling HD services
Ø Driving the mobile operator business model to the next level
– encouraging more open and alternative revenue-sharing models
– how network sharing can help mobile operators address the backhaul burden
– experimenting with different ways of monetising services and platforms
Ø The future of MNO’s and forecasting their capacity demands
– tapping into the m-business apps for the mobile enterprise sector
– mapping the evolution of mPayments, mHealth, mEducation, mAdvertising
– will new applications fuel mobile network expansion and create new revenue streams?
Ø Leveraging the convergence of LTE and Wi-Fi to meet capacity demand
Ø Mobile innovation for 2024 and beyond: what’s next for the future?
– the role of the mobile network operator in the Internet of Things future?
– how will the M2M evolution shape the industry and its players?
Daniel Preiskel, Senior Partner, PREISKEL & CO
Willem Offerhaus, CEO, IBASIS
Gianluca D’Agostino, Founder and CEO, NEOMOBILE GROUP
Vivek Jhamb, SVP, Northern Europe & North America Region, VODAFONE CARRIER SERVICES
Bjørn Iversen, CEO, TELENOR GLOBAL SERVICES SERVICES