|The final agenda for next week’s European Consumer Trust Summit taking place in Canary Wharf, London is now available online. Preiskel & Co’s Danny Preiskel, Jose Saras and Natalia Porto have played an active role as a Working Group members alongside:|
|AVG, Deutsche Telekom, Evernote, F-Secure, Humley, InMobi, Mozilla, Dentons and Viacom International, alongside experts from MEF, TechUK and the European Association for e-Identity & Security. |
The one-day Summit looks at the challenges of monetising consumer data while building long term trust in apps and mobile services. Keynote presentations from Iain Bourne from the Information Commissioner’s Office; Amit Pau, Managing Director & Operating Partner from Ariadne Capital and Samu Kontinnen, Executive Vice President, Consumer Security from F-Secure.
The one-day event takes place at Level39, Europe’s largest technology accelerator for finance, retail and cyber-security.£150 + VAT for non-members
Supported by AVG, F-Secure and Mozilla, the inaugural Summit includes an interactive workshop to help identify a framework to monetise data in a sustainable, trust-building manner.
Speakers include BSkyB, CitizenMe, Deutsche Telekom, Evernote, F-Secure, Ofcom, SMART e-money and Zapp.
- Keynote: The Business Case for Trust, Amit Pau, Managing Director & Operating Partner, Ariadne Capital
- Keynote: Addressing Consumers Needs, Samu Kontinnen, Executive Vice President, Consumer Security, F-Secure
- Panel: The Risks and Opportunities of Working with Hyper-Sensitive Data with Zapp, Deutsche Telekom & Evernote, moderated by Tim Green
- Briefing: The Regulator’s Perspective, Iain Bourne, Group Manager, ICO
- Panel: Global Marketplace, Local Regulation – the Business Challenge with Tech UK, ICO, Ofcom & BskyB
- Interactive Workshop
- Panel: Trust as a Driver for Innovation, AVG, CitizenMe & Smart e-Money
- Start-up Showcase: authentication, payments, location – putting trust at the heart of your business