Our clients face many employment issues and we advise them on all aspects of employment law
Our team typically advises companies on a range of contentious, non-contentious, and advisory matters relating to their employees, although we sometimes advise senior management on their employment contracts or rights on termination.
We frequently advise on urgent employment matters, and our typical employment (or as our US affiliated firms might say, labor law) services include the following:
- Advising our clients on hiring, dismissal, poaching and protection of client IPR and proprietary information;
- Drafting standard policy documents for companies including disciplinary procedures, consultancy and employment agreements and company handbooks;
- Advising international companies on adapting their employment agreements and policies to English Law and the English marketplace;
- Helping our clients to protect their business through restrictive covenants, non disclosure agreements and confidentiality; and
- Employment Tribunal Claims advice. Click here for information on fees.
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.