We are one of the pre-eminent firms in telecoms regulation and our clients look to us for effective and efficient assistance on telecoms and other regulatory matters in the UK, EU, and across the world.
We are recognised in the leading independent guides such as Chambers, Guide to the World’s Leading Regulatory Communications Lawyers, and Legal 500 as experts in telecommunications regulation. We advise our clients in the UK and across the globe on regulatory issues, having advised:
- the sattelite regulator, IMSO (International Mobile Satellite Organisation) on a range of satellite regulatory matters;
- leading IoT/M2M providers on international regulatory and commercial requirements;
- a major German car manufacturer on regulatory issues arising in relation to connected cars;
- the Bahamas Telecoms Privatisation Committee on the reforming of the regulatory regime and on the regulatory issues related to the proposed privatisation;
- the government of the Falkland Islands on implementing a new telecommunications regulatory regime;
- major operators, including satellite operators, on spectrum licence variation;
- a range of MVNOs and MNOs on MVNO-related commercial negotiations and regulatory aspects;
- on a 90 country telecoms regulatory due diligence for a $1 billion takeover of a telecoms company;
- on big data in telecoms commercial and GDPR-related advice;
- an alt-net on a regulatory appeal against an Ofcom market review.
Our lawyers also have substantial experience in contentious telecoms competition matters, including for example the Floe litigation.
For further information, contact Daniel Preiskel, Senior Partner.