Daniel Preiskel is showered with praise by market sources for his “understanding of the business rationale, technology and strategy of each new deal”. Sources also value that he “goes the extra mile for clients” and operates with “a true sense of care for our business”. Ronnie Preiskel is “prompt, practical and he doesn’t mess around,” feedback suggests.
We are one of the pre-eminent firms in telecoms regulation and our clients look to us for effective and efficient assistance on telecoms and other regulatory matters in the UK, EU, and across the world.
We are recognised in the leading independent guides such as Chambers, Guide to the World’s Leading Regulatory Communications Lawyers, Legal 500 as experts in telecommunications regulation. We advise our clients in the UK and across the globe on regulatory issues, having recently advised:
- the Bahamas Telecoms Privatisation Committee on the reforming of the regulatory regime and on the regulatory issues related to the proposed privatisation
- the Zambian telecommunications regulator on its new licensing regime for fixed and mobile
- an overseas MNO on early termination provisions of mobile contracts
- a major operator on obtaining a spectrum licence variation
- a Middle East incumbent MNO on Mobile Termination Rates
- an MNO on MVNO matters
- several operators on various Ofcom consultations and drafting responses
- UK operator on responding to an OFCOM / BT allegation of mis-selling
- several clients on responding to OFCOM consultations
- on regulatory issues relating to establishing MVNOs in the UK and in the Middle East
- premium rate services
- on data protection issues
- on lotteries, gaming, prize competitions, premium rate and
- on adult content regulatory issues
Our lawyers also have substantial experience in contentious telecoms competition matters, including for example the Floe litigation.
For further information, contact Daniel Preiskel, Partner